Last night I presented the Intentional Interim Ministry to Susan Song Baptist. They were very intrigued and we discussed it for over an hour. They wanted to vote on it last night (no one expressed any opposition to it) but I encouraged them to pray about it and wait until Sunday. All in all it was an encouraging evening.
I received the following email from Bobby which I reprint in its entirety and without his permission.
I want you to know I read all of your Coffeespoons
posts, even when they start out as full of *promise*
for application to my daily life as: "I should note
that these five developmental tasks are separated only
as a heuristic device." I try not to fear what I do
not understand.
Bobby was making reference to this post. Ok, I'm sorry for the excessive verbiage. I'll write more clearly in the future. Just more evidence of exactly why it was difficult for me to get dates in college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment