So if it's not actually out yet...
and therefore no one owns one...
is it a sin to covet this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recurring Characters-- Kadie: Longsuffering Bride of 20 years--Taran: (ME)--Scooter: Daughter of 16 years--Skeeter: Daughter of 13 years--Squealer: Son of 9 years. This blog represents my own views and not the views of my (unnamed) employer. cafespoons{at}gmail.com
4 comments:
am I tempting you to sin?...
No Cybil. I am a one car man and I am fleeing temptation. I must ask you not to call me, I mean post here anymore.
(NB: Mustang Cybil is the name of my brother's own sweet 05 Mustang convertible. Actually it belongs to his wife, but she lets him drive it once in awhile;)
I saw one.
Saturday, I was in the big city for wedding feast. As I exited the interstate, one zipped by, passing me on the exit ramp. Very nice. I too covet. Right now, the weather is perfect for a Sky (77, cloudless, low humidity), but soon that won’t be true :-(
Interesting related story: when the Sky was first announced GM paid for a product announcement in the TiVo menu. I clicked to receive more information in the mail. A woman from Saturn’s marketing department sent me a nice letter and a glossy catalog in a large envelope. No small amount of $$ went into the design and production of this packet of information. Interestingly, it contained nothing at all related to the Sky. No picture in the catalog. No mention in the letter. Nothing. Geniuses!
MG,
I am pleased tha my coventeousness is well founded. One day, perhaps 10 years form now, I will own a 2006 Saturn Sky.
Mark it down.
Post a Comment