
Michael Young isn't the only one to get his 1,000th hit recently.
Today at 3:08 pm, the right reverend Dave Samples became the 1,000th hit on this tiny blog. Some bloggers get 1,000 hots a day, but I didn't really think that there would be that many people checking out Coffeespoons. Many of you have been consistently dropping by and I appreciate it. What started as a way to record some of my thoughts on family and spiritual matters has found a nice niche.
Some thoughts for those who regularly check in from time to time...
Extended family, I started this blogsite to keep you up to date with our little family. I’m glad that it has expanded a bit beyond that.
Kevin, Bowden and Dave, I have enjoyed your sites and feeling like I’ve gotten to know you (or at least, your cyber-persona). By far the best thing to come out of this site has been the wisdom I have received in some of our written comments.
Eddie and David, a mighty long time since our Carrol Park touch football days (with David running DIRECTLY over Eddie and I). It is exciting so see how God continues to bless your ministries.
Bobby, PTGirl, MrGinger and PoMonkey, I’m glad that we have a new outlet for our old friendships (was college really 17 years ago?!)
Lurkers, I don’t know who you are, but I do know where you live!!
4 comments:
Woo-Hoo!!!! Coinciding with my 1,000 hit is my first spam comment. I hope he found what he was looking for.
Did I really run over you? Maybe a have a couple of concussions from those games, because my memory is fading fast.
Really enjoy your blog. Hope you don't mind if we link to you again. Shalom Haver!
Wow! I can't believe it! First, I win Wade Burleson's Essay Contest...and now this! Oh my goodness...I better sit down!
Congratulations!
David,
You running over me is why we quit playing. You were a big man who could move with great speed.
Dave,
You are on a hot streak! Maybe you should respond to one of those spam requests, I'm sure you'd win that too!
Post a Comment