
Ever since Bowden posted on the monkey porn hits on his site (don't ask, read his original post here), I have been keeping an eye on referrals. Today I got a hit from someone who Googled Drew Carey and Jehovah. It referenced Fluidice's comment here. I grow increasingly concerned about America's theology when these two terms are united (and America's taste in comedy for that matter.)
Oddly enough, by far the most hits I've gotten from anything on this site was a post where I mentioned hippophagy (the consumption of horseflesh). Inexplicably, I received a lot of hits on that term from Australia....which has made me a bit wary of my next trip to Outback "Steak"house. Is this the reason that Aussie cuisine has never really taken off the way that French or Indian has?
1 comment:
Congratulations! Now that the phrase "monkey porn" is on your website, you can expect some small but steady traffic from search engines to increase your stats.
If you could just work in the word "free" next to 'monkey porn', your hits will go even higher!
Post a Comment