Monday, July 03, 2006

Shockingly It Thrives!!!

In order to respond to the thousands of requests one, prompted, request for an update, I will now let you all know how our tadpole is doing. Although we have two real pets, puppies Trixie and Boots, we have also acquired an unwanted amphibian by the name of Shrimpy. (I looked back at the original post and apparently it had not yet been named. Scooter chose the name, which Shrimpy continues to live up to.) I personally think that Shrimpy is too close to an edible name, but it has stuck.

But despite my dark threats, assumptions about the girl's attention span, and presence of Squealer looking menacingly down upon the creature, Shrimpy remains well. S/he continues to grow and has sprouted little legs. S/he looks roughly like this one. Except that the girls keep Shrimpy's water cleaner.

I still am pessimistic about the animal's survival chances, but we shall see.

Just more of the useless archana that makes our lives so meaningful.

No comments: