Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The "Best" of 2007

This was a mixed bag year, blogwise. I offer you a baker’s dozen of past posts…

A wrestling injury reveals a major difference between Scooter and Skeeter.

The Sherri Klouda situation at Southwestern reminds me of what a woman taught me.

In February of 2007, I took a trip to my home town.

A wonderful 40th birthday bash for Kadie. (And the related lies I told my wife).

With the family away, I miss them.

Two important lessons from Mrs. Mozelle.

Woo-Hoo!!!!

The post in which I discover I possess two laughs.

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful couple

The most highly visited blog entry of the year, I didn’t even write.

A visit from the Four Hobby-horsemen of The Apocalypse.

Working with artists can be different.

And finally, my personal favorite:

Insect and fowl vocational advice from the Colonel.

No comments: