Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Isn’t it supposed to be a day of rest?

Yesterday we had an 8:30am Sunday School Teacher’s Meeting, followed by Sunday School and Worship service. A quick lunch and trip home prepared us for returning at 4:30 for Praise Team Practice, evening worship, and then our end of the year stewardship committee meeting.

The family left after the evening service without me and by the time I got home the kids were in bed and Kadie was exhausted and heading bedward herself. Because today is a day off I wanted to spend with the family, I decided to go on in to work and get lectures together for Tuesday. (Fortunately, we live close to my office).

I got back home around 11:30pm and went to bed.

No real point to this entry other than the fact that we are all very busy!

1 comment:

bobby said...

I wouldn't want to ruffle feathers here, but it seems to me that God would never intend church to be what it has become.