
I dedicate the next few evenings of blogging to those who look back fondly upon their childhood memories. As with the rest of our lives, childhood has its depths as well as its heights. While I’ve mentioned several of the fun times with our kids (see here and here for example) fond memories they will no doubt recall, we oftentimes forget that life can be tough as well. This series recounts how the last few weeks have progressed for us. Anyone who ever yearns for the halcyon days of bygone childhood has forgotten weeks like these.
So with that, let me preview the next four entries
On a Red Horse : Fever
On a Green Horse : Vomiting
On a Black Horse : Night(mares)
On a Pale Horse* :Report Cards
*Pale refers to the shade of Mom and Dad’s faces when we saw the grades
1 comment:
Awesome. I look forward to enjoying your pain, far removed.
Post a Comment