It is one of the great ironies in my life that I work in a department which includes foreign languages. This song is about equivalent to my Spanish level. (Plus I also have trouble with eleven).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recurring Characters-- Kadie: Longsuffering Bride of 20 years--Taran: (ME)--Scooter: Daughter of 16 years--Skeeter: Daughter of 13 years--Squealer: Son of 9 years. This blog represents my own views and not the views of my (unnamed) employer. cafespoons{at}gmail.com
5 comments:
This is excellent!
I took two semesters of Spanish in college and was totally embarassed when I answered the teacher in French one day, although it wasn't "au revoir" that I said. (I had several years of French as a child in a northeast LA public school, then took it again for a year in high school.)
I can't speak either language now, but I can pick out a few words when I read it.
Thanks for sharing!
Taran,
V will love this video. I am quite certain her class will see it when she gets back from Mexico. Thanks for posting it.
DD
Funny! This is the first Spanish song I've understood every word of.
(Only gripe: we completely got what it was going for without the line "It's the one semester of spanish spanish love song." What are we, el stupido?)
Claro que si, senor Bobby!
DD
DD,
Let me knw what V thinks of it. I'm praying for her and her family.
Bobby,
I must say I saw your last comment coming from a mile away...
Post a Comment