I am slooooowly making my way through HTML. I thought that blogging would not require any computer programming skills. “I understood that there would be no math.” I haven’t entered computer code since BASIC way back in the eighth grade. Ahhhhhh those were wonderful times. Dad bought our family a great computer back in the day and I could program better than anyone in my class.Nowdays it takes me two stinking hours just to be able to insert links on the left of my page.
2 comments:
Isn't it great?!? It's just one big exciting problem to solve. Coffeespoons looks great...nice job and keep it up!
Pomonkey--You are far too bubbly and optimistic. I was not thinking about how "great" it was last night.
Thank you for the compliment. It is means a lot coming from someone with your expertise.
Bobby--That link was horrible. You are so very correct. But never beg forgiveness for your passion, my friend. It is misplaced passion like that which keeps the internet full of pointless websites.
Post a Comment