Saturday, February 28, 2009

An Open Door and Changes at Coffeespoons

After much reflection, and at the encouragement of no one, I've decided to stretch out the thin gruel that is Coffeespoons, into a blog post each weekday. By arranging the days topically, I hope to build some accountability for the blog.

So, from now on, today will be known as Ministry Monday.

Recently I've had several ministry opportunities that I want to talk through in blog format, drawing upon the wisdom of the readers. The most significant of these is that last night I was called to be the Intentional Interim pastor at Pecan Grove Baptist Church, a church an hour away from our home.


With these opportunities in mind I anticipate that I can genereate at least one interesting meager blog post per week.


Or not.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Is this the same church where you ate the pecan pie you mentioned in your last post?

I'm looking forward to more regular posting from you. I enjoy reading what you have to write. Now I just need to start posting regularly on my own blog...

Taran said...

Nope, this is a different church. Although one key event did occur as I approached the dessert table. (I'll tell that tale on Friday.)

Thanks for letting PT Girl crash at your place on the weekend, I know she appreciated it a lot.

Ashley said...

We thoroughly enjoyed having her here! It was fun to catch up with each other.

I'll be looking for that tale (and wishing I had a piece of pecan pie...).