What a great weekend!! My brother, Bartolo, and I shared a fantastic Mancation. A mancation is a time of getting away from normal responsibilities to hang out with each other.* We went to Dallas, Texas and spent much time in book stores (Bartolo is also afflicted with an affinity for books) and watching every second of every baseball playoff game on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. Capping off our weekend we went to see the Cowboys thrash the Texans (which pleased me but depressed my brother). (Cheese)Life is so busy and relationships are of such low priority that we spend far to little time with those we love most. (/cheese). It was a great time.
*Note, I Googled the term mancation and ended up with many definitions that involved much drunken revelry and general debauchery. Such activities did not characterize our mancation…alas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Taran, I am seriously jealous that you were able to hang with the 'Boys this weekend. Glad you had a good time in Dallas. I have derived much pleasure giving all the DC fans much grief over their loss to TN. I don't think that actually qualifies as 'mancation' but it was quite fun! Finally....Go Big Red!
David D
Post a Comment