Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guest Post

In the range of mountains that form the tectonic presence of the Southern Baptist Convention on the internet, the Mount Everest of publications is a site known as SBC Impact!. Judging from today’s lead article, their editorial screening process needs some serious revision.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your elevation to the heights of SBC blogdom! As you can already see by the comments being generated, anonymity is a really good thing!

You and your committee did good work. I hope your story helps other churches and maybe tonday's post will get your info to a wider audience.
D

Anonymous said...

Wow, you received a diversity of responses. I for one would not attend a church that said women must be silent! I would even consider women deacons, etc...I know that was not your thrust..just one of the respondents philosophies.
Good article and well articulated.

bobby said...

Nice work.

Your fame and influence are burgeoning.

From the Middle East said...

I used to feel the same way, but have come to realize they are just as messed up as we are!

Peace to you brother,
From the Middle East