Although I generally loathe all things viral (both physically and uhhhh internetedly), for some reason this amused me. If I were in the market for new furniture, I would definitely consider BunkbedsPedia for all things bunkbed related).
I could survive for 1 minute, 9 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
One minute twenty-two, but I was being rather optimistic.
My internet machine told me 1 minute nineteen. The secret is to choose the bottom bunk and check the "ninja" option.
I definitely wouldn't last long - just 44 seconds. Thankfully I don't have to worry about that. :o)
I responded to your comment about iPhone ammo on my blog. :o)
Ashley,
Thanks so much, I shared your comment with Kadie and she listened. You carry far more credibility than I do.
By the way, because of your comment, someone somewhere on the planet will Google the terms "iPhone ammo" and "velociraptor" and end up on this page. Then they will be very disappointed.
Post a Comment