Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Quoteable Boss

This looks like it could be the work of Mr. Ginger. Much fun will be had at its location.

HT: Marty Duren

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Fun! I'm a new convert to The Office and immediately thought of that show after reading the first two entries. I'm definitely going to have to bookmark that site.

I gave Billy seasons 1 & 2 of The Office for his birthday after he kept telling me how funny it is. We've watched some every weekend since. I love it. Of course, my first experience with it was when I didn't have a clue what the show was about. I thought it was totally low-budget and stupid. I couldn't imagine why it was getting such good ratings... Now I know. :o)

Thanks for sharing!

Mister Ginger said...

Nice.

It seems that the writer has a good sense of humor about it all. But I'm glad it's not me :-)