
For years I have driven down to Waco, Texas from our home and have traveled part of the way along Highway 31. Our family took a trip down there this weekend and I wanted to share with you some of the pictures.

Our 1998 all white Ford Windstar resemebles nothing more than a marshmellow from the Valley of Eshcol, lumbering across the state. So while the kids
This sign has always caught my eye. It is located outside of Athens

My slogan would be "When those Off the Shelf Hog Traps Just Won't Do."
Some of the Afore-Mentioned Traps
I wonder if you could catch some of these in one? I was unaware that there were hogs this size, ranging across central Texas. These traps are enormous. Our family of five could fit in one. In fact, a cross-state trip might be more comfortable in one than in our car.
After a hard day's driving, you can end your trip with a nice meal at the world's famous
The proprieter indicates that it is filled with Baptists most Sunday afternoons. Umm, trust me, they are not there for the food.
More pix soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment