In an effort to save money while in Manhattan, I brought a bit of food from home to eat while here.
Yep, I brought some peanut butter. That peanut butter. According to an news report I read, salmonella may "reside in the gut" for up to a year as a person acts as a carrier.
I wonder if the money I've saved will cover the cost of my gastroenterologist for the next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I looked at the peanut butter around my house, and we had just about finished TWO jars of the same 2111 variety, and there's another one still unopened (don't ask me why we have 3 jars of PB around the house) with the same prefix. So, apparently, it's not in EVERY jar...
The wonder is that every canned food product on the market does not at one time or another have similiar problems of safety for consumers.
Post a Comment